We will need 8 servings:
Cod Fillet – 800 g,
Carrots – 200 gr,
Leeks – 200g,
Olive oil – 50 g,
Salt – 10g,
Grinder mix “4 pepper” – pinch.
Tilsiter cheese – 50 gr,
Cherry tomatoes – 8 pcs.,
Quail eggs – 8 pcs.,
Fresh herbs – 5 sprigs
Method of preparation:
Oursson MG2010 meat grinder
1. Pass the fish pieces through a meat grinder with a sieve for medium-sized mince. Finely chop greens and leeks in rings.
2. Grate carrots with coarse grater attachment.
3. Saute leeks and carrots in olive oil. Salt and pepper.
4. Combine minced fish with roast, mix together.
5. Using the nozzle – a fine grater, grate the cheese.
6. Place minced fish in a baking dish. Level the surface, make hollows for cherry tomatoes and quail eggs. Add the tomatoes to the minced fish and break the raw quail eggs into the indentations. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
8. Cook in oven at 180° C 45 minutes or in a microwave in KOMBI mode 30 minutes .
9. Arrange the casserole on plates, garnish with finely chopped fresh herbs and serve.
Serve white wine with fish casserole.
Use Oursson ceramic, glass or silicone dishes for microwave cooking.
Oursson ceramic-coated baking pans are great for cooking in the oven.
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes.