HP Inc. Creates innovations for smart printing and introduces two printers with the ability to refill large amounts of toner or ink: the world’s first laser printer without a cartridge HP Neverstop Laser and completely redesigned HP Smart Tank, designed for owners of small businesses.
HP is revolutionizing the printing technology market and introduces the HP Neverstop Laser
HP Neverstop Laser is a revolutionary new laser printer with high toner refill capability that will help businesses minimize downtime. With a unique cartridgeless system that allows you to refill toner directly into the printer in seconds, HP Neverstop Laser gives small- and medium-sized business owners the ability to focus on their work and get the most out of the printer. [Watch this detailed product video]
“According to a recent global survey, 75 percent of small business owners would like a printer that’s easy to set up and maintain,” notes Anneliese Olson, manager and general manager of home printing for HP Inc. global office. – HP Neverstop Laser saves businesses from stopping to change a toner cartridge and allows them to focus on growing their business.
Built to be environmentally friendly, the HP Neverstop Laser printer is more than 25 percent made from recycled plastic and the refill kit is 75 percent.
Among the printer’s key features:
– 5,000 pages to next refill: 5,000 pages of toner included in the starter kit is ideal for high volume printing.
– Toner refills fast and clean in seconds: the revolutionary Continuous Toner Refill System CNFT makes it fast and easy to refill in as little as 15 seconds2 and is not inconvenient at all.
– HP high quality printing and incredible savings: HP high quality and reliability without compromise with up to 80% savings on original HP4 toner.
– Networking and mobile: Easily scan and print with the best-in-class HP Smart App mobile printing app9.
HP introduces new HP Smart Tank MFP
HP has also introduced a completely redesigned HP Smart Tank MFP with a continuous ink supply system8. The device is designed for efficient high volume printing at home or in a home office environment. The HP Smart Tank MFPs use next-generation continuous ink supply technology that delivers the time-saving, superior print quality of any MFP in its class9.
Key features of the HP Smart Tank 500/600 MFP:
– No downtime for color printing: starter ink set for up to 18,000 black and white and up to 8,000 color pages – perfect for high volume printing 3 year ink supply from the world’s leading print provider.
– Reliable, high-speed printing: up to 38% faster print speeds, accelerated Wi-Fi connectivity with dual band support.
– Ease of use through intuitive interface: built-in ink level sensor for advance warning of the need to refill the MFP ability to create custom shortcuts on your phone or MFP with HP Smart Tasks for repetitive tasks 35-sheet automatic paper feed system for faster scanning and printing without user intervention easy-to-use ID Copy feature for copying a document from both sides of a single page.
– Network and mobile: Scan and print effortlessly with the best-in-class HP Smart App mobile printing app.
– Best-in-class print quality: rich, clear text and vivid graphics on all prints ability to create professional brochures and photos without margins.
Price and availability
HP Neverstop Laser printer will be available in America in July 2019.
The new HP Smart Tank MFP will go on sale in America in July 2019.