You’ll have your duck in half an hour. Asian-style
– 300g carrots,
– 1 bunch of early onions,
– 100 g bamboo shoots,
– 150g mungo bean sprouts,
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
– 150 ml 5 tablespoons chicken broth,
– 5 tablespoons soy sauce,
– 2 tablespoons sherry,
– 2 teaspoons maple syrup,
– salt, black pepper, chili powder,
– 3 tablespoons roasted cashews,
– 2 pieces of duck breast fillet 300g each
- Peel carrots and cut obliquely into circles. Wash and peel early onions and cut into quarters.
- Rinse duck breast fillets quickly under cold water and immediately pat dry with paper towel. Use sharp knife to cut fat layer with diagonal crossed notches. Dollars with salt and pepper. Place fillets skin-side up on a grill pan and grill on the fourth shelf at 260-280°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Take a tablespoon of duck fat and pour it into a pan. Fry carrots and onions in it. Pour in chicken broth, soy sauce and sherry. Cook for about 5 minutes with the lid open.
- Stir in bamboo shoots and mungo beans. Season with maple syrup, salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Cut the duck breast fillets into thin strips and arrange on the vegetables. Sprinkle cashews on top.