|Chicken meat boneless flesh , g||500|
|Wheat bread, g||75|
|Milk 3,2% fat, ml||50|
|Butter for stuffing , g||50|
|Ground black pepper||pinch|
|Butter for frying , g||50|
|Bread cubes for breading, g||50|
|Eggs chicken, pcs.||1|
|Fresh herbs, sprigs||3|
Method of preparation:
1. Pass the chicken pieces, the bread soaked in milk through the meat grinder. Season with salt and pepper, add melted butter and stir in stuffing.
2. Soak your hands in water and form billets.
3. Place a piece of butter on the “Fried” table.
4. Dip the cutlets in beaten egg and roll in bread cubes. Fry on one side for 15 minutes. Cook with the lid open.
5. Turn over cutlets, close with lid, set pressure to 3 and continue cooking in the same mode.
6. Spread the “Pozharsky” cutlets on a plate, decorate with chopped fresh greens and serve with side dishes.
Note: Mashed potatoes is an ideal side dish for “Pozharsky” cutlets.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Recipe taken from “On Tasty and Healthy Food