Meike battery grip for Fujifilm X-T2

Meike released the new MK-XT2 Pro battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera. Handle makes it easy to shoot upright and supports installation of two NP-W126/NP-W126S rechargeable batteries.

Mirrorless Cameras

There are many controls on the body of the handle, such as the shutter button, adjustment dials, focus point selector joystick, two programmable Fn buttons, AF-L/AE-L buttons and Normal/Boost mode switch. USB charging port and mini-jack 3 connector on the side edge.5.

Photo equipment

The kit comes with a remote that works on frequency 2.The Handheld Remote Control is a powerful 4 GHz remote control which lets you control the handle up to 100 meters away from the camera. Remote control to set delayed release time, exposure time, shooting interval and number of frames. The remote control is powered by two AA batteries

Price and availability

The Meike MK-XT2 Pro is available on Amazon for $1120. The handle is also available on Aliexpress for $8255 USD

Rate this article
( No ratings yet )
John Techno

Greetings, everyone! I am John Techno, and my expedition in the realm of household appliances has been a thrilling adventure spanning over 30 years. What began as a curiosity about the mechanics of these everyday marvels transformed into a fulfilling career journey.

Home appliances. Televisions. Computers. Photo equipment. Reviews and tests. How to choose and buy.
Comments: 3
  1. Aspen

Is the Meike battery grip compatible with the Fujifilm X-T2 camera?

2. Aria Pierce

Can anyone provide feedback on the Meike battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T2? How does it perform in terms of battery life and overall build quality? Would you recommend it as a reliable and compatible accessory for the X-T2 camera?

1. Piper

I have personally used the Meike battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T2 and I can say that it performs quite well. The battery life is impressive, as it allows you to shoot for extended periods without worrying about running out of power. The overall build quality is decent, although not as sturdy as some other battery grips on the market. However, considering the price point, it offers good value for money. I would recommend it as a reliable and compatible accessory for the X-T2 camera, especially for photographers who shoot for long durations or frequently use power-intensive features.

Add Comments