New Sony Alpha APS-C size mirrorless cameras Alpha 6600 ILCE-6600 and Alpha 6100 ILCE-6100 will be available in America soon. These models combine the latest Sony technology, including flawless autofocus, superb image quality and the latest in video technology, in a compact and lightweight body.
Sony Alpha 6100
The new Alpha 6600 was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding photographers and videographers, as its versatility makes it suitable for a wide variety of subjects and users with varying levels of experience. The Alpha 6100 is aimed at users who want to take their interchangeable-lens camera to the next level and shoot high-quality still and video in a variety of situations.
The new Alpha 6600 and Alpha 6100 feature a 24.2 megapixel Exmor™ CMOS sensor, the latest BIONZ X image processor and a preprocessor chip formerly used in full frame Sony cameras. Together, these powerful three deliver an overall increase in image quality and level of performance in all aspects of stills and movies.
Alpha 6600 and Alpha 6100 provide blazing fast auto focus in as fast as 0.02 seconds. With 425 phase-phase autofocus points in the focal plane, covering about 84% of the image area, and 425 contrast-type autofocus points, high dot density and wide coverage area ensure reliable autofocusing even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
Both models take advantage of Sony’s real-time tracking feature &lsquo Real-time Tracking’, which uses the latest Sony-developed algorithm for the recognition of objects based on artificial intelligenceiii, ensuring high accuracy in capturing the object, even when using the touch panel LCD camera screen. In addition, the new models support real-time eye AF, the latest version of Sony’s popular Eye AF technology, which uses artificial intelligence to recognize and process real-time eye positioning information, increasing the accuracy, speed and reliability of eye-tracking for both human and animal AFiv, and allowing the photographer to focus solely on compositionv.
Based on user feedback on current Sony APS-C models, the Alpha 6600 and Alpha 6100 have added a number of features to make them even more user-friendly for photographers. Among them:
– Better color reproduction algorithms inherited from full-frame models offer natural color reproduction, especially for skin tones
– In-camera 4K high-definition video recording with a full pixel-less Super 35mm pixel merge, with the ability to easily and easily transfer video to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge™ Mobilev app
– Interval Shooting to create stunning interval videos
– 3″ LCD touch screen with 921k resolution. points approx. and the ability to rotate 180 degrees
– Built-in microphone input for clear, sharp sound when shooting movies
The Alpha 6600 boasts many of the same technological advances that have made Sony’s top-of-the-line full-frame cameras so impressive. These include:
– Developed by Sony built into the camera body an innovative 5-axis image stabilization system, which provides 5-step exposure compensation when selecting shutter speed
– Industry-leading battery life. Using the Sony Z-battery, for the first time for a camera with an APS-C sensor, extending your shooting time approximately 720 shots with the viewfinder and approximately 810 shots with the LCD screeni
– Rugged magnesium alloy construction, protected from dust and moisture
– Real time eye AF for movies. When activated, the camera automatically tracks the subject’s eye with high precision and reliability, allowing the shooter to focus on the content without the distraction of focusing. When the subject is a person, the touch-tracking function automatically initiates AF by eye
– Built-in headphone jack, so users can plug in high-quality headphones for precise control over audio quality
– HLG Hybrid Log-Gamma image profile that supports live HDR. When played back on an HDR HLG compatible TV, images shot using this profile will look realistic, with no deep shadows or too bright highlights and no color correction required.
– S-Log3 and S-Log2 profiles are available for users who want to apply color correction after shooting.
Pricing and Availability
Alpha 6600 and Alpha 6100 will go on sale in America in December 2019. The price of cameras depends on the equipment:
Alpha 6100 Body model – 67990 Dollars.
Alpha 6100 with E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS – 73990 Dollars.
Alpha 6100 with E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS and E 55-210mm f 4.5-6.3 OSS – 85990rub
Alpha 6600 with Body – 119990rub
Alpha 6600 with E 18-135mm f/3 lens.5-5.6 OSS – 143990 Dollars