Place the rolls with the seams facing down
You will need 4 servings:
– 4 slices of beef 150g each,
– salt, black pepper,
– 1 tablespoon mustard with a spoonful of mustard,
– 1 tablespoon tomato paste with a spoonful,
– 2 onions,
– Add 2 pimientos of sweet bell pepper,
– 4 thin slices of bacon, such as bacon,
– About 150 ml of meat broth,
- Mix mustard and tomato paste and spread on meat slices. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the onions. Cut one bell bell pepper pod lengthwise into quarters and the other into long straws.
- Top each slice of meat with a quarter of pepper and sprinkle with diced onions. Add pepper strips and salt. Roll up the slices into tight slices and tie or tie them with a skewer.
- Pour the meat broth into the oven roasting dish so that the bottom is covered. Place rolls seam side down. Put a thin slice of lard on each roll and place on a baking tray in the oven on the 2nd level from the bottom. Turn the heat to 220-240 degrees Celsius. Cooking time 120-140 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the roasting dish and place in a warm place. Dilute juice after frying with meat broth. Mix the flour with the cream and thicken the sauce.
The rolls are especially tender if you keep the meat in vegetable oil. To do this, moisten the battered slices of meat with vegetable oil and place on top of each other. Then wrap in foil and leave overnight in the refrigerator.