Mini review of the Thomas TWIN T1

/plyus.jpg

Compact size combined with versatility and multi-functionality, 3D volume room cleaning, additional features, electronic control, unique filtration system, a large selection of nozzles.

Thomas TWIN T1 dry vacuum cleaner

No electronic power control.

Dry Vacuum Cleaners

Thomas TWIN T1 compact wet and dry vacuum cleaner with aqua filter

FEATURES

POWER: 1600 watts of power consumption.

FILTERING: micro filter for exhaust air, suction filter + cyclonic water filter system, washable HEPA filter for the exhaust air.

CONTROL AND INDICATION: Softtouch function switch, auto-cord winding.

CONSTRUCTION: 6 meters long mains cable, splash-proof housing, 2 parking positions, two-stage high power turbine, bumper to protect furniture, range of 10 m.

Complete set includes carpet/floor mopping nozzle, dry mopping nozzle for upholstered furniture, mopping nozzle for corners, seams and other hard-to-reach places, wet carpet mopping nozzle with adapter for hard surfaces, wet mopping nozzle for upholstered furniture, adapter for cleaning windows and mirrors, Thomas ProTex universal concentrate.

COLOR: blue.

DIMENSIONS: 483x324x353 mm.

WEIGHT: 8,4 kg.

WARRANTY: 2 years.

COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Germany.

PRICE: 11 800 Dollars.

MODEL DESCRIPTION

The model is designed to accommodate in a small package full-volume aqua filter Thomas for dry cleaning and still be able to clean wet quality at the same time.

This model is for those who want to have a home vacuum cleaner at a reasonable price.

The dry mode is accomplished with Thomas’ patented aqua-filter. It achieves a very high filtration level of 99.99% with minimal effort water – 1 liter per cleaning and a long-lasting, washable HEPA filter .

Not only surfaces can be cleaned but also the air of the room. With a variety of nozzles and stepless power settings to help you choose the optimal vacuuming pattern for each surface.

Wash mode covers the entire surface of carpets and rugs and is ideal for cleaning linoleum, tiles, walls, windows and mirrors. A wet carpet cleaning solution is sprayed under pressure as a fine water dispersion through the nozzle, dissolving and washing dirt and at the same time, together with the dirt and dust already dissolved in it, is sucked up by the powerful turbine.

Carpet is clean and full pile, pile is straightened and looks like new. Easy and hygienic to clean smooth floors. There is no contamination of the surfaces already during the wash cycle – in contrast to mop and rag washing, because here the floor is only cleaned with pure water from the vacuum cleaner.

Thomas ProTex detergent solution concentrate allows for effective cleaning of all surfaces. Eco-friendly PH 5.5 , does not affect the color of carpets, has a pleasant smell.

Like all Thomas vacuum cleaners, it has the power to clean your home, but also to pump out spills, remove blockages in pipes, and of course, humidify the air while you clean.

Rate this article
( No ratings yet )
John Techno

Greetings, everyone! I am John Techno, and my expedition in the realm of household appliances has been a thrilling adventure spanning over 30 years. What began as a curiosity about the mechanics of these everyday marvels transformed into a fulfilling career journey.

Home appliances. Televisions. Computers. Photo equipment. Reviews and tests. How to choose and buy.
Comments: 2
  1. Teagan

Can someone please share their experience with the Thomas TWIN T1? I’m considering purchasing it and would love to know how it performs. Does it have good picture quality and sound? Is it easy to set up and use? Any issues I should be aware of? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. Oliver Wright

I’ve read your mini review of the Thomas TWIN T1, and it sounds quite impressive. However, I still have a few questions before making a purchasing decision. Firstly, how is the battery life? Can it last for a full day of use? Secondly, does it come with any additional accessories or features that set it apart from similar products on the market? Lastly, how would you rate its overall performance and durability? Any insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Add Comments