Kingston Digital, Inc., The flash memory product division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s leading independent storage manufacturer, introduces the new MobileLite Duo 3C card reader. The microSD card reader has two connectors and can connect to USB Type-A devices as well as newer USB Type-C compatible devices.
MobileLite Duo 3C supports modern high-speed USB 3 interface.1 Gen 1 USB 3.0 and can quickly copy videos, photos and large amounts of data to the user’s computer. The device works with microSD SDHC SDXC UHS-I memory cards at maximum speed. Small size and metallic design means the MobileLite Duo 3C fits easily in a backpack, purse or pocket and is always at hand when you need it.
Andrew Ewing, Kingston mobile technology manager.“MobileLite Duo 3C is a universal card reader for old and new systems, as it works with both gadgets with USB Type-C ports and laptops with classic USB Type-A. USB Type-C is growing in popularity, so our new device is great for users and professionals alike. The card reader is also quite small and rugged, so you can take it with you literally anywhere.”.
MobileLite Duo 3C backed by a 2 year warranty with free tech support and Kingston’s legendary quality. For more information about this product, please visit the kingston website.com.
Features and specifications of the Kingston MobileLite Duo 3C card reader:
– Dual interface: works with both new and old systems thanks to USB-A and USB-C support.
– Compact: light and tiny card reader that can be carried in a pocket or backpack.
– Rugged: thanks to the metal casing this card reader is ready for any journey and trials.
– USB 3 support.1 Gen 1 USB 3.0 1: Allows faster copying of photos and videos to your PC to share with friends online.
– Dimensions: 43 x 18 x 11mm.
– Supported memory card formats: microSD microSDHC, UHS-I microSDXC UHS-I.
– Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C.
– Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C.
– Warranty: 2-year warranty with free technical support.