There’s no IFA in Berlin in fall 2021 we wrote about the reasons in July , but the show’s website is buzzing with life.
Here’s the latest news:
Miele against global warming
Miele’s slogan, “Quality ahead of time,” is trying to reduce CO2, Not only in the production of household appliances, but also in their operation.
For this purpose, the company’s washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and washing machines have an intelligent energy manager. It controls all the appliances in the house, and knowing by what time the laundry and dishes should be washed or dried, it chooses the best source of energy solar panels or the grid and when to turn on the appliances.
The new Hotpoint built-in refrigerator
Hotpoint presents new built-in refrigerators that keep food fresh for as long as possible.
The Hotpoint HTC18 T532 built-in refrigerator with freezer compartment features:
- Odor removal and bacteria control with Active Oxygen.
- Ultra Fresh + Zone, which keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and juicy for 15 days.
- MultiCool Flow refrigerator compartment cooling.
- Total No Frost – automatic defrosting of freezer and refrigerator compartments.
- Fast Freeze function for fast freezing.
Hisense 100L9 – laser TV with TriChroma display
According to Omdia, global sales of big-screen TVs in 2020 will rise.
Hisense has been aiming to become a leader in innovative laser display technology since 2014. According to Hisense’s internal report, in 2020. The brand’s overseas laser TV sales grew by 325%.
According to Hisense, the latest TriChroma laser display can reproduce 90% of the colors that human eyes can distinguish. Also creates an immersive experience by giving you a realistic viewing experience.
The price of a 100-inch laser TV ranges from ¼ Up to ½ the cost of LED-backlit televisions.
How much the global appliance market is worth
According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global appliance market was valued at 544 billion euros in 2019.
The number is projected to grow to 882.7 billion euros in 2027.
Growth will provide:
- Using the latest innovations in technology.
- Growing standard of living.
- The global COVID-19 pandemic was an added boost. During the period of isolation, people actively upgraded home appliances.
The most active growth regions are Asia, including India and China, and North America.