Firmware update for Fujifilm X-T3

Fujifilm has updated the firmware of the X-T3 mirrorless camera to version 1.01. New firmware makes a range of changes to improve camera operation.

Fujifilm

Major Changes and Improvements:

1. Optimized distortion compensation in high-speed continuous shooting mode when using the electronic shutter

2. Fixed the bug which caused some SD cards not to be recognized by the mechanical lock

3. Fixes for other minor issues

Availability

The new firmware is available for download on the Fujifilm website in the download section:

firmware version 1.01 for Fujifilm X-T3 – Download

Rate this article
( No ratings yet )
John Techno

Greetings, everyone! I am John Techno, and my expedition in the realm of household appliances has been a thrilling adventure spanning over 30 years. What began as a curiosity about the mechanics of these everyday marvels transformed into a fulfilling career journey.

Home appliances. Televisions. Computers. Photo equipment. Reviews and tests. How to choose and buy.
Comments: 3
  1. Rhiannon

Has anyone updated the firmware for Fujifilm X-T3 yet? If so, what improvements or new features did you notice?

2. Everly

Is the firmware update for Fujifilm X-T3 necessary for improving the camera’s performance and features, or is it optional? And if mandatory, what are the key enhancements or bug fixes that come with the update? Is it a simple process to install the firmware update?

3. Oliver Scott

I’m curious to know what improvements or new features are included in the latest firmware update for the Fujifilm X-T3 camera. Has the autofocus performance been enhanced, or are there any new shooting modes or settings to explore? Additionally, how easy is the firmware update process? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Add Comments