Vivitek unveils 2015 cinema innovations. DLP models H1186 and H1188 have options that top home theater projectors can boast. The devices will become available in America at the end of August.
Vivitek H1186 and H1188 cinema projectors
Vivitek’s updated line of theatrical projectors consists of two models:
- Article content
Both units show Full HD(1920×1080 resolution, 2000 ANSI lm brightness and an outstanding 50,000:1 contrast ratio. They also allow for ISF image calibration and have a vertical lens shift for easy installation and setup.
At the same time, the senior H1188 model has a couple of extremely useful options previously found only in top-of-the-line cinema projectors:
- 6-segment color wheel RGBRGB – an additional segment allows for vastly improved color reproduction, especially when displaying natural colors such as human skin.
- VividMotion technology built in – you can’t imagine today’s movies without dynamic, fast-moving scenes. This technology smoothes the picture, noticeably improves the clarity of objects in them and allows the viewer to see even the smallest details.
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – The projector is able to convert 2D images to 3D on the fly and give viewers a whole new experience when watching old content.
Today, when each of us has some kind of mobile device – smartphone, tablet, etc.d., The ability to quickly connect it to the projector and transmit the desired content is a very convenient and enjoyable option. Built-in MHL port allows you to transfer videos, photos, music, games on the big screen and greatly expand the boundaries of their digital universe.
- Built-in 10-watt audio system with SRS WOW surround sound
- Manual focus and zoom
- Weight – 3,15 kg.
Traditionally, Vivitek focuses on the usability and cost of ownership of its equipment. That’s why both projectors are equipped with a highly efficient, economical lamp that can delight a home movie fan for up to 7000 hours without interruption. Lamp replacement is quick and convenient for the user through the top cover.
In addition, the optical housing is completely sealed to prevent dust, tobacco smoke, and dirt from getting onto the lens – the projector image will not deteriorate over time.
- HDMI v1.4
- MHL/HDMI v1.4
- VGA input
- Component YPbPr RCA x 3
- Audio Input RCA
- Audio output Mini-Jack
- 12V trigger Mini-Jack – for synchronization with external devices
- 3D-Sync Output
- USB Power 5V, 1.5A
- Mini-USB for firmware upgrade and service
3 years warranty on both projectors and 1 year or 1000 hours on the lamp.