New E 16-55mm F2 standard zoom lens.8 G and super telephoto E 70-350mm F4 zoom lens.5-6.3 G OSS expand creative opportunities for those who shoot with Sony APS-C lenses. Price of new lenses in American market makes 68990 rub. for 16-55mm and 99990 RR for 70-350mm.
Standard ultra-high-definition APS-C E 16-55mm F2.8 G zoom lens SEL1655G
The 16-55mm 24-82.5mm in 35mm equivalent standard APS-C zoom lens with constant aperture of F2.8 delivers the image quality of the G Lens with outstanding performance. The ideal lens for landscapes, portraits and snapshots, for professionals and amateurs alike.
High resolution across the entire frame throughout the zoom range, even at F2.8
– Two advanced aspherical AA elements and two aspherical elements suppress aberration to deliver the high resolution across the entire frame found in G Lens, while three extra-low dispersion ED glass elements suppress chromatic aberration and minimize color fringing
– High definition and image quality thanks to backlight and ghost image suppression with Nano AR coating
– 9-blade circular aperture and high-precision control of spherical aberrations, resulting in excellent bokeh effect
– Illuminated optics with F2.8 constant aperture in a compact and lightweight lens weighing just 494 g
– Linear XD drive extreme dynamic – the core of the G Master™ lens – is used for fast, precise and silent autofocus and tracking
Professional handling and reliability
– Contextual focus lock button for quick operation
– Linear focus ring response function, for precise and responsive manual focus control
– Dust- and waterproof-resistant design to withstand harsh outdoor conditions
– Front element with fluorine coatings for protection against dirt and fingerprints
Compact and lightweight super telephoto zoom lens APS-C E 70-350 mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS SEL70350G model
The new super telephoto E 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS zoom lens with optimized optical and mechanical design delivers the G Lens Series’ trademark super telephoto image quality across the entire frame and at all focal lengths up to a maximum of 350mm 105-525mm in 35mm equivalent . High optical performance meets the convenience and mobility of a compact and lightweight design, even at 5x zoom. Features a built-in optical image stabilization system that adds extra stability and makes this versatile super telephoto zoom lens even more convenient for shooting landscapes and wildlife.
High image quality over the entire frame throughout the entire zoom range up to 350 mm
– One aspherical element suppresses optical aberrations and delivers outstanding resolution across the entire frame
– Three efficiently clustered ED glass elements suppress chromatic aberration and eliminate color drift, even in the corners of the frame
– A circular iris for excellent soft bokeh effect
– Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ Optical Image Stabilization System reduces image
sharpening, especially at super telephoto focal lengths
– Advanced linear XD drive technology in the APS-C lens for fast, precise autofocus and tracking
Excellent control and reliability
– Conveniently located focus lock button enables assignment of various functions from the camera’s feature set
– An AF/MF lens mounted focus mode switch, enabling you to easily switch from auto focus to manual focus and back, according to shooting conditions
– Use the zoom lock switch to prevent the mechanism from being triggered by its own weight when carrying the lens
– Compact and lightweight design, weighing only 625g and protected against dust and moisture, makes this 5x super telephoto zoom lens extremely portable and ready for demanding conditions.