We will need 6 servings:
Red lentils – 300g,
Oyster mushrooms – 300g,
Celery root – 250g
Leeks – 100g,
Olive oil – 30g,
Ground cloves – pinch,
Ground chili pepper – pinch,
Salt – 10g,
Water – 1.5l,
Garlic – 2 cloves,
Fresh parsley – 3 sprigs.
Bacon fried slices – 100g,
Cream of 35% fat – 50 ml.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut leeks in rings, oyster mushrooms and celery root in julienne strips.
2. Place the onion in the mixer bowl and blend for 10 seconds in the blender on speed 4.
3. Add the olive oil and cook for 5 minutes in cooking mode “Cooking”, speed 2, until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the oyster mushrooms and chopped celery to the mixer bowl. Select “Heat” mode, temperature – 100 C, for 10 minutes.
5. Place the fried ingredients in a bowl. Use Oursson cooking utensils.
6. Place red lentils in a blender bowl, pour in water.
7. Bring soup to the boil on High setting 100. Cook until lentils are soft at 90°C for 3 minutes.
8. Crush the garlic, chop the herbs finely.
9. Place roasted mushrooms with onions and celery in a blender bowl, add salt, ground chili pepper, crushed garlic and herbs.
10. Bring soup to the boil in “Heat” mode at 100°C, time – 5 minutes.
11. Place bacon slices in a preheated 180C oven for 5 minutes and brown them.
12. Spread soup on a plate, season with cream, garnish with parsley leaves, fried bacon slices and serve.
Use lentils of the “Football” variety, they cook very quickly and will decorate the soup with golden “balls”