At FESPA 2019, HP unveiled the HP Stitch S1000 ultra-wide-format industrial dye-sublimation printer, which offers the world’s fastest procedure for producing desired colors and hues and new production capabilities for decor and sign-making.
Model HP Stitch S1000 is a color dye-sublimation printer with a printing width of 3.2 meters 126 inches , which is specifically designed for such tasks as interior decorating or sign-making. HP Stitch S1000 takes digital printing to the next level by offering streamlined operations and high color consistency for high volume companies.
The printer is on display for the first time at the HP booth Booth F30 in Hall A5 at FESPA 2019 in Munich from May 14-17. New HP Stitch portfolio, including the 1.62-meter 64-inch HP Stitch S300 and S500 models, helps make color dye-sublimation printing processes easier.
“HP’s entry into the textile printing market reinforces the company’s commitment to making textile printing accessible to all. The new HP Stitch S1000 super wide format printer eliminates major challenges in wide format printing with industry-leading technology, high-quality prints, and unrivaled speed,” said Santi Morera, director of graphic solutions for HP. – The S1000 truly unlocks the power of color for the manufacturing industry with smart technology.”.
HP Thermal Inkjet droplet generator for dye-sublimation ink work
HP Stich line printers allow the use of dye-sublimation ink together with the HP Thermal Inkjet technology, meeting the growing demand for printing on polyester-based fabrics for sports and fashion apparel, home décor and soft signage. The HP Stitch S1000 is the ideal solution for medium to large print service providers and will help increase productivity in textile printing for signage production, including back- and front-illuminated signage, as well as interior decor items such as curtains, upholstery and drapery.
Features HP Stitch S1000 printer for high-volume production:
– High Productivity: The printer can meet tight deadlines and can handle seasonal increases in demand thanks to its high throughput mode, which has a maximum print speed of up to 220 ksf. m. per hour, and print speeds on banner fabric of up to 130 sq. m. per hour.
– Image quality: The device ensures clear prints even in high volume tasks when printed directly onto fabric thanks to HP Drop&Dry technology. Printer delivers reliable print quality with the Smart Nozzle Compensation System. OMAS Plus optical media sensor controls media loading on both paper and tissue, even at maximum speeds.
– Superior print quality: The HP Stitch printer operates at a native resolution of 1200 dpi using thermal inkjet heads, resulting in high quality prints, including deep blacks and vibrant saturated colors.
– Large capacity: a ten-liter capacity for ink and the ability to work with large rolls of material weighing up to 300 kg allows the printer to operate without an operator.
– Color Consistency: You can distribute jobs to multiple printers and get consistent color, thanks to HP printers’ best-in-class color consistency that comes from HP Smart Color tools.
– Minimize maintenance time with first-time user-guided printhead changes and HP Smart Services.
Pricing and availability information
HP Stitch S Printers Series availability, pricing and point-of-sale information will vary by region.