Barcelona, February 27, 2012 – Fujitsu has launched the Stylistic M532 Android tablet, the perfect solution for professionals who want to combine work and entertainment applications in a single device.
This full-featured tablet PC is the ideal choice for those whose work involves constant travel:
- Meets the growing trend of Bring Your Own Device BYOD , combining work and personal capabilities.
- Along with high performance, it delivers the level of security demanded of tablet PCs in enterprise networks.
- Enjoys sleek design and high performance that professionals value in tablet PCs.
The Stylistic M532 is Fujitsu’s stylish solution for the growing BYOD market, saving IT managers the headache of mobile device security. The Stylistic M532 ensures that corporate networks are protected from information leakage through unauthorized devices – both within the network and via remote access.
Corporate mobility in action
The new Fujitsu Stylistic M532 gives business users easy and near-instant access to corporate information.
This small tablet PC is very versatile and gives you one-touch access to business information wherever you are – when you are traveling, at the customer site, or when you want to take notes, synchronize your calendar or tasks during a meeting.
With a battery that lasts all day, the Stylistic tablet PC is a great device to use from morning to night.
- Fast, easy and secure access to corporate networks and data during the workday.
- The Stylistic transforms into a personal tablet after a day of work.
- Users can enjoy its rich multimedia capabilities and the latest technologies such as Gorilla Glass and the super-fast quad-core processor.
Maximum performance in mobile mode
For busy professionals, the Fujitsu Stylistic Tablet PC is ideal for pre-processing:
- Access to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI for maximum productivity anytime, anywhere.
- Secure access to business applications and internal information occurs without the risk of unauthorized information leakage.
- Pre-installed, out-of-the-box business apps, including Office document viewer.
- Business contacts always at hand, thanks to seamless e-mail and Global Address Lists synchronization via Microsoft Exchange.
- Support for Citrix, VMware and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
When it comes to practicality, the lightweight 560g Stylistic M532 Tablet PC is a truly versatile device. It features a range of technologies including integrated 3G/UMTS networking, effortless navigation with built-in GPS, a capacitive multi-touch display, and high-quality audio and video imaging with front and rear cameras.
Latest Android 4 OS.0 emphasizes the ease of use on this tablet PC, supports multitasking and allows users to personalize the look and feel of their device.
The perfect vacation companion
When the workday is over, the new Fujitsu Stylistic Tablet PC immediately turns into the perfect companion for leisure, providing:
- Rich multimedia capabilities, plus, access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps and a variety of widgets.
- Enjoy its power while streaming video, updating Facebook or surfing the web.
- DLNA support, meaning it’s possible to transmit and scale video from the Stylistic M532 to a TV screen or projector.
Dieter Heiss, Director, Personal Systems Division, Fujitsu Technology Solutions, says:
“When choosing a tablet PC, professionals no longer need to compromise and carry separate devices for work and entertainment. The Fujitsu Stylistic M532 is the first tablet PC that really brings the best together to meet any user need. “During the working day it’s a reliable, highly mobile device that extends the scope of the corporate network, while after work it becomes the perfect multimedia companion.
Fujitsu’s first Android-based tablet PC for business and personal use will be available in the CEMEA&I region Europe, Middle East, Africa and India and will be available from March 1, 2012 at a price of €549 prices vary depending on country .