First images from the Fujifilm X-T100

Following the complete specs list of the new X-T100 mirrorless camera, the first images of the camera have been released. Fujifilm is expected to announce a new camera on May 24, 2018.

Fujifilm

The X-T100’s specifications are much the same as the X-A5, but unlike the latter, the X-T100 will have a 0.62x magnification electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million.dots, as well as a 3-dimensional, tiltable touch screen with 1.04 million resolution.points.

Other differences include the larger memory buffer which allows the X-T100 to record up to 30 JPG files at 6 fps and unlimited at 3 fps. At the same 6 fps the X-A5 records only 10 files and 50 files at 3 fps. Another change will affect the video recording time. X-T100 will be able to shoot 30 minutes of footage in both 4K/15fps and 1080p/60fps. In the case of the X-A5, that time is 5 minutes for 4K/15fps and 14 minutes for 1080p/60fps.

Fujifilm

Mirror-less Cameras

Since both cameras share the same NP-W126S battery pack, this increase in performance will affect the battery life of the X-T100. Newer camera will shoot 20 frames fewer than its smaller model. X-T100 will also be 100 grams heavier. However, these shortcomings look insignificant compared to the new capabilities of the upcoming camera, and are a compromise of sorts.

Rate this article
( No ratings yet )
John Techno

Greetings, everyone! I am John Techno, and my expedition in the realm of household appliances has been a thrilling adventure spanning over 30 years. What began as a curiosity about the mechanics of these everyday marvels transformed into a fulfilling career journey.

Home appliances. Televisions. Computers. Photo equipment. Reviews and tests. How to choose and buy.
Comments: 2
  1. Marlowe

Wow, the Fujifilm X-T100 looks amazing! I’m really impressed with the image quality. Has anyone had a chance to try it out? I’m curious to hear your thoughts on the camera’s performance, especially in low-light conditions. Also, how does it compare to other models from Fujifilm in terms of features and pricing? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

2. Noah Vaughn

What makes the Fujifilm X-T100 stand out from other cameras in terms of image quality and features?

Add Comments